Eleftherios Venizelos 34C
Chania - Central
Except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
The State Laboratory of Chania, founded in 1830, was the first official laboratory chemical analysis and food products in Greece and was equipped with the latest instruments of the time. The Chemistry Museum, which is housed in the building of the General Chemical State Laboratory as the original facilities were destroyed during the bombings of World War II, accurately represents the area of the Public Laboratory the beginning of the century by workbenches up to glassware, with illustrative tables and photos of textbooks of the time.